🇵🇬 Stock | TR7S 3/4 Rebounder Rugby Ball¥202.80
TR7S 3/4 Rebounder Rugby Ball
At TR7S we've developed a rebounder ball, allowing you to practice your passing solo. The flat end can be passed into a wall and will bounce back and spin, meaning you can improve your skills whenever it suits you.
Here comes the improved version rebounder, which length is 3/4 of a normal ball. It enables you to have a more realistic feel with wider hand placement, to make your solo practice more efficient. The 3/4 ball is the first of its kind made by TR7store.
- Made of durable materials to withstand repeated passing against a wall
- Increased length to feel like normal ball
- Helps to improve both the technique of your pass as well as your reactions and catching ability
- Used by hookers to practice lineout throwing
- Used by scrum-halves to practice passing from the ground
- Used by everyone else to practice standard passes
- An ideal training aid for anyone who wishes to improve their rugby skills