We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data, including encrypting your information to applicable industry standards.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
So you only need to look in one place to find out all you need to know about how we collect and processes your personal information, this policy covers our Website and any correspondence you have with us in relation to our retail offering.
Any changes we make to this policy will be reflected on this page and notified to you by email, where appropriate.
Information We May Hold About You
When you register to use TR7Store, purchase a product, enter a competition or promotion run by us or contact us, personal data you provide, such as your name, date of birth, contact details (including social media accounts), log in and payment information, will be collected.
When you browse our Website, whether or not you are registered, purchase a product or register to receive our emails , we and our partner advertising networks, advertisers and advertising affiliates (Third Party Advertisers), will collect user information such as your location, language, assumed gender, IP address, when you visited our Website, how you arrived on our Website, where you visit after our Website, the pages you visited, how long you spend browsing individual pages on our Website, any products you have purchased, and the browser (where applicable) and device you used to access our Website.
In circumstances where you contact us by telephone, calls may be recorded for quality, training and security purposes. Calls may also be monitored without your consent in the following circumstances: to provide evidence of a business transaction; to prevent or detect a crime; to ensure that we complies with regulatory procedures; to see that quality standards or targets are being met; and to secure the effective operation of the telecom system.
How We May Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
• to fulfil your order - we require your identification, contact and payment information to enable TR7Store to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without this information (please note that your details may need to be passed to another company within the Group and/or a third party in order for them to supply or deliver the product that you ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc and to meet any legal obligations for the retention of transactional data);
• to tell you about similar products and services, or products and services that you ask us to send you information about, by email, mobile, WeChat and/or through other digital means (depending on your stated preferences) including social media platforms;
• to provide you with services you request from us;
• to register you on the Website or WeChat (where this involves setting you up with an account, we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account (e.g. such as a change of address or change in your marketing preferences);
• to administer our Website and;
• to analyse, and improve, the use of our Website and WeChat account, including how you move around our Website,
• to administer any competition run by TR7Store. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for each competition;
• to measure and analyse our advertising;
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you, other users of our Website, and users of the services of our Third Party Advertisers about products or services that may interest you or them;
• to keep in touch with you regarding your marketing preferences;
• to keep our Website and network safe and secure;
• to process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions); and
We process this data where you have given us consent to use it, where it is necessary to perform our contract, to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, where required by law or in pursuit of our legitimate interests where these are not overridden by your rights and interests, such as to provide appropriate marketing and to maintain our services.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose(s) for longer than is necessary and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose.
We will retain the personal information you provided on registering an account on our Website so long as that account remains in existence. In the case of any contact you may have with our customer services department, we will retain those details for as long as is necessary to resolve your query and for a short period after the query is closed.
On making a purchase through our Website or WeChat, we will retain certain limited personal information such as your name, email address and postal address until you ask us to update or delete those details for the purpose of reporting new and existing users to our affiliate advertisers. We retain transaction information for as long as required by law. We will retain information regarding your website browsing history for a similar period. If we are legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a limited period of time, even after you have closed your account.
How We Might Share Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with:
• Other companies in the TR7Store group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries,
• Our professional advisers, including, without limitation, our insurers;
• Our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors;
• Our Third Party Advertisers; and,
• Search engine and web analytics providers.
In the event that we were to sell our business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to any prospective/actual purchaser and/or their advisers. We may also disclose your personal data where we are subject to a legal obligation to do so, in connection with the prevention or detection of crime, for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, or where we consider that we receive a valid request for disclosure. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you, we are entitled do so.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, clicking the unsubscribe button on any communication we have sent to you, by accessing the customer preference centre or by contacting us.
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
You also have the right, with some exceptions, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you chose to exercise this right, then in certain circumstances any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.